Ads

This Lamborghini Revuelto sim racing wheel is pure class

This Lamborghini Revuelto sim racing wheel is pure class

I love my sim racing, so I was excited to see one of the biggest accessory brands team up with one of the biggest luxury car brands to make what might be the nicest sim steering wheel I’ve seen. Unboxing the new Moza Lamborghini Revuelto Steering Wheel was quite the experience.

It’s an officially licensed replica developed using the real Revuelto’s CAD data, along with lots of thoughtful touches.

Made with premium materials and carbon fibre magnetic shift paddles, this wheel feels like a genuine piece of Lamborghini engineering. Even from a quick look and feel, I’m very keen to try the Moza Lamborghini Revuelto wheel with the rest of my sim gear. Time to get behind a Revuelto in Forza Horizon!

The post This Lamborghini Revuelto sim racing wheel is pure class appeared first on GadgetGuy.


About admin

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento